By Kerry Ingram, Columnist
Happy Valentine’s Day, Towson Tigers!!!
There are mainly two types of people when it comes to this holiday: the people that absolutely adore Valentine’s Day, and the people who absolutely despise it. I usually fall somewhere in the middle — you can’t completely hate a holiday that gives you an excuse to eat candy, right?
Despite the two extremes, there is one thing that I have found that anyone would love about today: the fashion and beauty deals! As college students, having a holiday assist us in getting an extra $5 off of that new pair of shoes is a reason enough to celebrate. In this lovely issue of The Towerlight, I have rounded up a list of the deals from clothing and beauty stores around Towson so you can get your shop on!
Some of you will be expressing your love for your No. 1 Boo, and others will be expressing your love for that special gallon of ice cream and anything non-romantic. Everyone will be expressing their love for these steals!!!
- Aldo: 30 percent off any $100 purchase
- Bath & Body Works : $25 Valentine’s tote (Filled w/ products and worth $90) with any $30 purchase
- The Body Shop: Gift sets starting at $9
- Bubbles Salon: 25 percent off any color service for first time guests
- Claire’s: BOGO Free (Online)
- Forever21: 30 percent off Valentine’s Day Items (Online)
- Fossil: 25 percent off Fossil Q Wearables
- Gap: Earn $25 Gapcash for every $50+ spent
- Garage: Earn $25 cash card for every $60 spent
- L’Occitane: “5 Ways To Say I Love You” gift sets $25 each
- Macy’s: Free Lancome Gift with $35 Lancome purchase, free cosmetics bag with any $85 fragrance purchase
- Missguided: 40 percent off with code “withlove40” (Online)
- Sephora: 3X Beauty Insider Points on any fragrance purchase
- Torrid: Earn $25 for every $50 spent
- Vera Bradley: 25 percent off entire purchase
- Victoria’s Secret: Bralettes are two for $24
*more deals may be announced after date of publication